BSNL Internship plays an important role during the engineering study. BSNL internship is available for all 2nd and 3rd year engineering students of the various stream like Computer, Electronics & Communications, Electrical and IT.
The main objective of BSNL training for engineering students is to give the understanding and exposure in telecommunication technologies. BSNL train the students about different types of equipment and systems used in the BSNL.
Apart from the training, we also aware the students about different job options available in the telecommunication industries.
Table of Contents
- 1 BSNL Internship FAQ
- 2 BSNL Internship Eligibility
- 3 BSNL Certification Course
- 4 BSNL Internship Duration
- 5 BSNL Internship Report
- 6 What are the Topics During the Internship in BSNL Training?
- 7 BSNL Training Centres You Can Join During Internship
- 7.1 BSNL Internship Jaipur
- 7.2 Internship at BSNL Hyderabad
- 7.3 BSNL internship Ranchi
- 7.4 BSNL Internship in Kolkata
- 7.5 BSNL Internship Lucknow
- 7.6 BSNL Internship Chennai
- 7.7 BSNL Mysore Internship
- 7.8 BSNL Internship Ahmedabad
- 7.9 BSNL Internship Bangalore
- 7.10 BSNL Internship in Nasik – Mumbai
- 7.11 BSNL Internship Nagpur
BSNL Internship FAQ
- How is BSNL training?
- What is included in BSNL training?
- Which course is best in BSNL training?
- How can we get summer training in BSNL?
- Can a CSE student do an internship in BSNL?
- What is the time period of BSNL training?
- Do internships at BSNL help in placements?
- Is a BSNL summer training certificate important?
- How do I apply for a summer internship for BSNL?
- Is ALTTC, BSNL (Ghaziabad) good for summer training?
- Is it a good choice to take summer training in BSNL?
- How good is BSNL’s “Vocational Training in Advance Telecom”?
- Is it worth it to do an internship at BSNL for a CSE student?
- I am an ECE second-year student. Is an internship in BSNL good for me?
- How do BTech 2nd-year students apply for summer training in BSNL Patna?
- Is there any benefit of training in BSNL for ECE students in starting of 3rd year?
- What are the advantages of doing an internship at BSNL for the second year ECE student?
- Which is better for a summer internship or training: BHEL or BSNL? I am a second year ECE student.
- What is the procedure to join a vocational training at ALTTC, BSNL? What is the document that we need?
- How do you apply for internships in BSNL, and in which departments can an ECE undergraduate 2nd-year student work in BSNL for internships?
- Which company should I choose for summer training being a 3rd-year electronics and communication student? An idea, Vodafone, BSNL, and reliance?
BSNL Internship Eligibility
The BSNL internship is available to engineering students of 2nd and 3rd year with Electronics, Computer, Electrical and IT branch.
BSNL Certification Course
Training covers different sessions on theory, Installation visits, and Labs. In training, students go through different assignment and evaluation.
At the end of the training, students are awarded the certificate based on performance assessment by BSNL.
BSNL Internship Duration
BSNL internship duration varies from 2 weeks, 4 weeks and 8 weeks of training. The 4 weeks and 8 weeks of training is generally recommended by most universities and engineering colleges.
BSNL Internship Report
You can make the BSNL internship report with the help of the content delivered during the period of the BSNL internship. You can also take help from reference compilation of topics given by the BSNL during the internship period.
Sometimes you have given the report format by the respective college or university. So you just include your internship notes and content to given college report.
What are the Topics During the Internship in BSNL Training?
The training topics are more related to telecommunication, their lab equipment and related technologies to this domain. The course content may vary depending upon the BSNL Training Centers.
- Mobile Communication Systems
- Optical Fiber Technology
- IP, Networking & Cyber Security
- Broadband Technology
- Digital Switching Systems
- Digital Transmission Systems
- Telecom Support Infrastructure
Apart from the above content, Training includes visits to installations, Telephone Exchange, Local Network, GSM, CDMA, Broadband and OFC installations and understanding of live systems in the lab.
BSNL Training Centres You Can Join During Internship
You can find different BSNL Training Centre across the country. But only a few of them provides the BSNL internship training. You just go to the respective training center link and find the training section on the website.
If they are providing the training, there will be clearly mentioned about the training for engineering students. So go there and find the relevant application form, training date and how to apply etc.
BSNL Internship Jaipur
- Vocational Training Broucher
- Registration Form
- Fee, How to Enroll, Contact Details, Course Details
- BSNL Internship at the different location of Rajasthan
Internship at BSNL Hyderabad
- In-Plant Training Brochure, Fee Details, Batches
- In-Plant Training Contents and Schedule for ECE Students
- In-Plant Training Contents and Schedule for CSE/IT Students
- In-Plant Training Application Form
BSNL internship Ranchi
BSNL Internship in Kolkata
BSNL Internship Lucknow
BSNL Internship Chennai
BSNL Mysore Internship
BSNL Internship Ahmedabad
- Vocational Training
- Vocational – Course Details, Duration, Fees, and Registration
- Project Training
- Project Training – Project Area, Duration, and Fees