Table of Contents
- 1 Want to learn Embedded Systems Course 200% practically with a lot of projects?
Want to learn Embedded Systems Course 200% practically with a lot of projects?
First, understand what is embedded systems and applications examples of it. Let’s understand what includes in embedded systems course and how it is helpful in improving your technical skills. If you are planning to join embedded systems course there are a lot of questions comes to mind like:
What is Embedded Systems?
Embedded Systems are everywhere and we use embedded systems in our daily life. There are different examples of embedded systems like an mp3 player, printer, fax machine, camera, DVD player, GPS, home security systems and consumer electronics etc.
By implementing the system using it reduces the cost, size and battery life of the systems. System getting smaller and smarter because we design it with a small computer called microcontroller or microprocessor. Sometimes more advanced embedded systems use embedded operating systems.
Are Embedded Systems Course for Beginners?
No, a professional person can do this. We have course module for both beginners and intermediate level students to understand different characteristics of embedded systems. So any student or working professional who are interested can join the embedded systems course.
What does an Embedded Systems Engineer do?
- Program and Automat the Industrial Plant and Robots
- Developing Device Drivers
- Application Software Programming
- Coding in C, C++, Python, Linux Bash shell scripts
- RTOS customization and porting
- Reading datasheets of SoC or any other electronic equipment which is targeted to be used in project
- Deal with memory/resource constraints.
- Designing Circuits
- Testing the Board
What is the future of a career in Embedded Systems?
If you want to get hired by the core companies like Broadcom, Havels, Phillips, Bosch, ST Microelectronics. You should have done embedded systems course and understand key components of embedded system and do some good projects.
As the role of embedded systems increases in different fields. So there are huge demands of engineering professionals in the market. And there are few example areas where it is growing rapidly like:
- Self-Driving Cars
- Electric Cars
- Energy Systems (Solar, Wind, Batteries)
Who can learn Embedded Systems Course?
- Any Engineering Student and Professionals
- Any Diploma student with basic knowledge of electronics and C programming
- Student with huge interest in Robotics
- Working Professionals to Update the Knowledge
- Any Hobbyist
What will you learn in Embedded Systems Course?
A complete Embedded Systems Course includes different technologies and domain. And we are providing the following embedded system courses in Jaipur.
- 9+ Year Experience Trainer
- Focus on Practical Learning
- Latest and Updated Training Module
- Well Equipped Lab Setup
- Works on LIVE Projects
- Hands-on Training Session
- After Training Support
- Guiding for College TechFest
- Guiding For Minor and Major Projects
- Technical Interview Preparation
- Guiding in Publishing Research Paper
- Helps in Establishing College Robotics Club and Events